GIVING at MBC:
Thank you for your faithful giving as we navigate through these challenging and uncertain times. Please note the “Ways to Give” listed below.
Ways to Give:
- ONLINE GIVING: Church Center GIVING is now available. Please note that a fee per gift will be charged to the church.
CLICK HERE TO GIVE ONLINE
- E-transfer donations: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a note to say what the funds are covering.
- Pre-Authorized Payment: Forms are available to register for PAP. Contact us to get this form.
- Drop off a cheque or cash at the church on a Sunday morning or at the office during office hours.
All giving is tracked through our Planning Center GIVING program. You will notice that you may receive an email confirming your gifts. Rest assured that you will also receive an end of the year Charitable Donation Receipt with your total giving.
Our Financial Administrator is Lindsay N. If you have any questions about your 2020 donations or any financial items, please talk to Lindsay. She can be reached at: email@example.com
HOW TO SET UP PLANNING CENTER GIVING — NOW ON CHURCH CENTER APP
1) Download the Church Center App on your phone
2) Search for our church
3) Enter the login code that will be sent as a text to your phone
4) Click on the icons on the bottom of the page to access Giving.
On the GIVING page, you will be asked to enter a credit card number. A Debit Card with the Card Security Code (3 numbers) on the back will also work. All online donations initiated in Giving are processed by STRIPE. Please note that as with all online giving programs, there is a fee associated with each transaction and kindly give accordingly.
¨ Your information is always private and will not be shared.
¨ Please feel free to contact our staff if you need help setting this up on your phone.