SR Uth Discipleship Team: Yugo Mexico | February 16-22, 2020
ENSENADA, MEXICO | YUGO MINISTRIES
Estimated Cost: $1400/Student [Breakdown=$450 Personal, $475 Faith, $475 Team Fundraising]
* cost includes accommodations & food with Yugo, flights, VBS & feeding program, re-roofing project & translator.
* cost DOES NOT INCLUDE travel food & any spending money needed for site seeing day
Deposits Due and Payment Schedule:
– Initial Deposit (Part of Personal) of $100 is due August 18th, 2019 (This is the students’ personal non-refundable contribution to the trip; it’ll reserve their spot)
– First Payment (Balance of Personal) of $350 is due October 6th, 2019
– Second payment (Faith) of $475 is due December 8th, 2019 (This is the students’ faith based fundraising; asking for support from family & friends)
– Third payment (Team Fundraising) of $475 per team member. (We will plan out fundraiser events at our first meeting. Participation in these fundraisers is mandatory)
Requirements for Participation:
- Finished 8th grade by the end of June 2019
- Faithful attendance in at least 2 youth & church services a month (Sunday Services, MBC Uth)
- Will attend initial pre-trip meeting [August 23rd| 1pm – 3pm @ MBC] and other planned meetings and fundraisers.
- Must complete this form and hand it in to Pastor Tim Rauser with the $100 initial deposit.